An Official from Roscosmos Makes a Claim for GLONASS High Managing Position

An Official from Roscosmos Makes a Claim for GLONASS High Managing Position

04 сентября 2014, 10:01    497

2014-09-04 10:01:58

According to “Izvestia”, ex-deputy CEO of Roscosmos Anatoly Shilov is a possible candidate for the position of the head of GLONASS Management Company. 

In Roscosmos, Shilov was also working in the field of the navigation system’s development, and according to the agency, Shilov’s candidacy is best suited for the future structure. 

The new company will fulfil functions that were formerly exclusive to several individual agencies: The Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos), The Ministry of Defense, The Ministry of Transport and others. The structure will ensure coordination in the implementation of GLONASS Federal Program; will provide integration of the system’s components by developing orbit groups, ground control complexes, and support systems. 

Ex-CEO of The Information-Analytical Center of The Central Materials Research and Design Institute, Sergei Revnivih is the second candidate for the post. According to "United Rocket and Space Corporation", the probability of appointing Sergei Revnivih is 10%, the remaining 90% account for Anatoly Shilov.



Комментарии ()

    RUБЕЖ в vk RUБЕЖ на youtube RUБЕЖ в telegram+ RUБЕЖ-RSS


    Тел./ф.: +7 (495) 539-30-20

    Время работы: 9:00-18:00, понедельник - пятница


    Свидетельство о регистрации ФС77-78638 от 10 июля 2020г

    выдано Федеральной службой по надзору в сфере связи,

    информационных технологий и массовых коммуникаций.

    Для рекламодателей


    тел.: +7 (495) 539-30-20 (доб. 103)

    total time: 0.1344 s
    queries: 98 (0.0068 s)
    memory: 2 048 kb
    source: database
    Выделите опечатку и нажмите Ctrl + Enter, чтобы отправить сообщение.