179 Million Rubles Will Be Allocated For Traffic Safety Analysis Systems
According to the recent tender posted on zakupki.gov.ru by federal public institution “Administration of the Federal Program “Improving Traffic Safety 2006-2012”, 179.2 million rubles will be spent on the creation and modernization of automatic systems of traffic safety data collection, registration and analysis.
Establishment of such systems is aimed at improving regulatory, organizational and methodical efficiency of traffic safety activities.
According to the requirements specification document, all work must be carried out in four stages with the following work completion dates:
Stage I - 30 days after signing the state contract
Phase II - December 15, 2014
Stage III - March 2, 2015
Stage IV - October 1, 2015
The first stage includes the following:
1. Concept design for The Unified Information-Analytical Traffic Safety System of The Interior Ministry of the Russian Federation (UIATSS, Russian abbrev. “EIAS BDD”). The new system must incorporate already existing legacy systems (Multi-Parameter Information, Prognosis and Modelling System of Traffic Situations [MPISTS, Russian abbrev. “MIAS”], Automated System of Road Traffic Incident Registration [AS RTIS, Russian abbrev. “AS UDTP”] and State Traffic Safety Inspectorate Automated Traffic Safety Information-Management System [STSI ATSIMS, Russian abbrev. “AIUS GIBDD”]).
2. Development of technical specifications for the work on the modernization of legacy systems according to the concept of “EIAS BDD”.
3. Development of working design documentation for legacy systems according to the requirements specification document.
The second stage concerns the development of specialized software for legacy systems in accordance to the new unified structure:
1. Development and modernization of functional subsystems and services of “MIAS”.
2. Development and modernization of functional subsystems and services of “AS UDTP”.
3. Development and modernization of functional subsystems and services of “AIUS GIBDD”.
4. Installation and Configuration of specialized software for legacy systems on the customer’s equipment.
During the third stage, a contractor must execute:
1. Integration of all legacy systems
2. User Interface configuration and modification
3. Functional improvement of the analytical “MIAS” subsystem
4. Development of the "Mobile Registration Module" subsystem (“AIUS GIBDD”)
The fourth stage:
1. Conduct prototype testing of all legacy systems
2. Development of technical specifications for “UIAS BDD”