St. Petersburg Metro Will Allocate 193 Million Rubles for the Maintenance of Fire Suppression Systems
05 сентября 2014, 14:33
St. Petersburg Metro announced two tenders for the maintenance services of automatic fire-extinguishing systems. The total cost of the two auctions amounts to 193.4 million rubles.
The first tender with the cost of 144.7 million rubles involves maintenance of the following equipment:
- Gas fire suppression system - 20 pcs
- Foam fire suppression system - 2 pcs
- Aerosol fire suppression system - 1 pc
- Powder fire suppression system - 17 pcs
- Water mist fire suppression system - 150 pcs
- General water suppression system - 15 pcs
- Modular “BONTEL” water mist fire suppression system - 13 pcs
The customer requires all potential contractors to have at least 3 years of experience in providing maintenance for automatic fire suppression equipment and a history of at least one case of successful contract fulfillment.
The second tender regards maintenance of automatic fire suppression systems installed on stations "Spasskaya", "Zvenigorodskaya", "Obvodniy Channel", "Volkovskaya", "International", and "Bucharest" of St. Petersburg Metro. The price of the second contact is 48.7 million rubles.